The Ideal Reinforced Membrane Roofing System for lasting Reliability & High Quality
FLEX PVC SINGLE PLY
Flex PVC flexible single ply roofing membranes are made using special UV inhibitors to provide a proven long-term roofing solution. The permanent, watertight heat-welded bonds are stronger than the material itself, which features woven fiberglass scrim reinforcement. Flex PVC provides high performance advantages and exceptional resistance to harsh environments at a lower life cycle cost.
Flex PVC roofing systems provide a clean, quick and economical installation with high resistance to fractures, weather elements, extreme temperature ranges and many contaminants. This system provides high strength against breaking and tearing, and resists excessive elongation and sheet deformation during installation. Used successfully for over 45 years in the industry, Flex PVC Single Ply holds the longest track record of successful installations among all types of thermoplastic single ply roofing membranes.
BENEFITS OF FLEX PVC SINGLE PLY ROOFING SYSTEM
- Available in 10’ wide rolls for faster installation, fewer seams
- White reflective Cool Roof surface helps reduce air conditioning costs
- Installation options include adhered, mechanically attached, RhinoBond and V2T Vented system
- Excellent waterproofing solution
- Proven performance in the toughest climates and environments
- High strength prevents breaking and tearing
- Exceptional flexibility for easy, quick installation
- High long-term mechanical strength
- Qualifies for LEED™ credits
- Low water vapor permeance and water absorption
- Exceptional resistance to solar UV, ozone, and oxidation
VinylRoofs.org, la división de cubiertas de vinilo de la Chemical Fabrics and Film Association, se creó para educar a los arquitectos, especificadores, propietarios de edificios y contratistas de cubiertas sobre los atributos del PVC como material duradero, reflectante y termosoldable para sistemas de cubierta de una sola capa.